Since 2012, we have been steadfast in providing opportunities for all and supporting neighborhoods to be safe, healthy, and organic.
To encourage environmental stewardship and sustainable agriculture while promoting community inclusion and equity for all.
What We've Achieved
- 2014 & 2015 TURI Community Grant Champions; Project Title: Reducing Pesticide Use Through Practicing and Teaching Organic Land Care.
- Official Citations to recognize Full Circle Earth's dedication towards reducing the use of toxic chemicals in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Constructing a small greenhouse at Longhill Reservation in Beverly, MA and establishing an environmental learning hub.
- Since 2013, Facilitate an Empowering Garden Growers Workshop for people of all abilities in collaboration with the Woburn community gardens, EMARC, and DDS.
- Project Partner on an awarded Urban Farm Grant from the Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources 2015 on building 2 Aquaponic Systems for research, education, and training.
- Provided over 100+ Hands On Compost Tea Kits in an effort to reduce pollution.